Trailer Park's Mobile division is on the cutting-edge of creating interactive experiences on mobile devices. We concept, design and develop mobile websites, mobile applications and mobile marketing campaigns for movie studios, television networks and brands. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented MVC developer to help with a large and high profile project.
- Develop code using MVC best practices with Grails and MongoDB
- Work with QA to ensure outstanding products.
- Integrate with existing modules and work with external APIs to manage data handling
- Work with User Interface Designers to optimize usability
- Work with deployment team to deliver applications
- 1 year of experience with any MVC web application framework (such as Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, Django, Zend, or CodeIgniter)
- Java or Groovy
- Knowledge of JSON , XML, and RESTful services
- Knowledge of OOP techniques and Design Patterns
- Experience building production software
- Experience integrating mobile apps with web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Groovy and Grails framework (or at least the similar Java and Spring framework)
- MongoDB (or at least another NoSQL database)